Thursday, December 29, 2011

Cheers to a Happy New Year!


Here we are headed into a new year and reflecting on what we have accomplished in the past year, looking forward to what we hope to accomplish in the new one. 2011 marked eight years for us and the second year for the Bookstore Next Door. We have met some really great new friends and customers. We even had a proposal in our shop:
http://www.baltimorefishbowl.com/stories/will-you-marry-me-in-a-baltimore-bookstore/

and my other favorite event of the year was Hampdenfest 2011:
http://hampdenfest.blogspot.com/
I am a coordinator of that festival so you can bet that you will see more information here on Hampdenfest 2012

You can see more of what happened in Hampden at Charlotte Elliott and the Bookstore Next Door on our facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Charlotte-Elliott-Inc/88235661244

Looking forward to 2012 what can you expect? Well more stuff, more helpful information and lots of family stories and history. I am hoping I can get Chana (my mom) to share some of the amazing recipes she has discovered using the Stonewall Kitchen products that we sell at the shop. I hope to post a few articles on how to incorporate vintage fashion into your everyday wardrobe or how to add fine touches to your home's decor of real, interesting and treasured pieces. I hope to have Fred (my dad) write up some history discussing some of the artifacts that we sell in the shop.

So far this is feeling very exciting. I am sure you would agree. Let us know if you have questions about a particular topic. We are open to suggestions and comments. Please follow our blog and invite friends to follow as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment